Nuffnang

Free online advertising

Friday 20 July 2007

SICK SICK GO AWAY , AND PLEASE COMEBACK ANOTHER DAY

Phew damm it....Mr Flu has decided to pay me a visit again I am down again with flu.... WTF ..my second time in 2 month ???? Started with a sore throat on Monday which gradually went away on Tuesday....but it get worst after a dinner with one of my sayang ( hehe lansi argh me ??)...had 'malat steamboat' with her in Sunway...and it grew from there.

Was having a waterfall running from my nose yesterday but took Clarinese to plug da running nose.Have anyone tried it ??? Its quite effective for treating cold and Flu...and interestingly its kinda sweet tasting. Pumped myself with medicines and Vitamin C...but my unwanted guest still stays...















Left : remedy for fast relief..mix all 3 together ( just joking !! ) Right : Fresh orange juice my mum made......

Damm, still has to study two catalogues on 2 new steel grade ..as on Monday we would be having a meeting with my supplier and few overseas steel supplier friends on this, and I need to get myself familiarize myself with this..damm cant concentrate as I am too busy balut wantan now........



Hmmm...... new steel..new grade......new challenge for me ......












If anyone is reading this please pray for my speedy recovery ...or else I am gonna miss my durian session with my guest tomorrow !!!! Hmm...yummy.......

No comments:

nuffnang

Merdeka !! Merdeka !!