Saturday, 29 March 2008
Everytime we have a family dinner, seing my mum and my sister in laws laughing away...reminds me of her. I just cant stop this feeling, but it just came like that. Only time can heal my broken heart ......... At times I've asked myself, what I did wrong to you till I deserve such an ending ???
Below is a song, which really suits my feeling now.......
Love, dont be sad it ended. Be happy coz it started and cherish the good moments........
Dont view your past as a failure, learn from it.........
Monday, 24 March 2008
Tagged! Random Questions
Instruction: Remove ONE from below and add in your own personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then, tag 8 people in your list and list them out in the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
The person who tagged you is: Slowcatchupkuan.
1. What's your favourite anime at the present time?
Err....long time no see leow wor...All time fave can argh ? Must be Initial D lol...
2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
I wanna have the power to cast love spell...so me n my BB can get back together..and make all the people around be to be in love and belove.... terror leh ???? Also can I ask for one more ?? To predict the future...so can buy loterry and strike rich lol..hehe
3. What's your favourite colour? Why?
White.......hmm...coz looks clean mar...Dirty cat always want looks clean rite ?
4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
Must be Italy !!!! Can go one more time argh ?? I missed the last Supper on my last trip...wanna see agian lol...
5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Also to have back my BB by my side.. (2) To strike a super lottery and be a billionaire.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Seen it leow..( I am not colour blind )..so must believe lor...
7. Do you think friends are important?
Yes..friend are forever. My friends stood by me in the time i needed them most ! Thanks Mike, Edwin , Olivia ,Alan Lim !!
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Buy more shares and 4D's with it and generate more M's !!!!
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes !!!!! BB I still luv U !!!!!
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She stays in Kepong near my office, she's lovely.....and she blogs good stuff !!!
11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Who betrayed me !!
12. What is your ambition?
To be rich, handsome and powerful !!
13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out to me in a nice nice way coz I am very blur !!!
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I could be if I have tons of money !!
16. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Be able to read one's mind....
18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Too many to list down..............
19. What makes you different?
I'm lovely and cute !! Si beh ai bin !!!!
20. Do you feel good to be friend with the person who tagged you? Why?
Yeah Y not ????
Alright.. I am done! I'm tagging...
Kenny the Mat rock
Last not least....... our mysterious Adrian Lee
Saturday, 15 March 2008
Wednesday, 12 March 2008
This news really came as a shock and saddens the rakyats. Why they need to destroy the 'SULIT' documents ?? To destroy some evidences that cant be made public ?
Below is the clip from Raja Petra's Malaysia-Today :
Sin Chew Daily
Newly appointed Menteri Besar Tan Sri Abd Khalid Ibrahim arrived at Level 19 the building at 2.35pm for a close-door meeting with the former State Secretary and Treasurer.
Around 3.15pm, there were 5 to 6 officers at Level 12 started to destroy some documents. Level 12 was believed to be the Admin & Management division.
Party members of PKR and DAP immediately rushed over to stop the activity, and insisted that these documents are state property therefore must be retained regardless of the contents.
After the "destroy-document" exercise was stopped, the documents were scattered everywhere. According to sources, some of them were minutes of meetings, and some were marked "confidential document".
Sunday, 9 March 2008
It happened 6 month ago...a day where it changed the history of my life. Anyway time has passed and I cant rewrite my history. If i can..i hope it would stay forever..but who are we to decide ????
I told my self..Dont be sad it ended, be happy it started...and cherish the sweet moments....
Congragulations also to YB Tian Chua on his win in the P115 Batu parlimentary seat. Npw you may give ceramah without being worried about spending a night in a 'free hotel' anymore.
A political storm over Penang was expected after the recent political turmoils brewing over the island state ,where 'somebody' stated that the CM post was to be given to a Malay, poor economy etc. Hopefully the rakyats choice this year would bring good changes to Penang . I am sure our 'unofficial' new CM, Mr Lim Guan Eng would be able to repay the rakyats trust in you !!!!
Also we wish to wish a Happy Belated Birthday to our beloved Datuk Seri Samy Vellu,who celebrated his birthday on the 8-March. To mark and as a gift for being the longest serving cabinet minister , he was given the boot as a birthda present as well as a ticket to a long long retirement holiday !!!
This years election has clearly shown that the government has to be more awake and concern of the rakyats problem and sentiments. Please take this as a wake up call before its too late. This also showns that the rakyats are no longer the rakyats we used to be, we are more smart and vigilant . However on the brighter side, it also shows democracy 'really' exist in this country, minus some small rumours that the 'son-in -law' actually lost in his parliment elections but won by a recount ??
The rakyat has answered the call for VOTE FOR A CHANGE..and we should see !!! Dear newly elected MP's, we put our faith and trust in you, please do not dissapoint us !!!!
Friday, 7 March 2008
Attended my very first ceramah yesterday at Pandan Perdana organized my DAP . It was really an eye opener.
Despite the rain , uncovered venues and no food served,you would be surprised by the amount of rakyats turn up to listen to the truth..nothing but the truth by the opposition. You would feel proud to be one of the crowd, campaining in the rain. The crowd was much much more than nearby ceramah organized by the Banyak Naik party...despite the free food, sheltered venues , good PA system and fans ( courtesy of the rakyat's hard earned $....read me..our hard earned money ) ..but the turnout was just in the region of few hundreds !! Action speaks louder than words....... the number shows.
With issues over the misused of public funds by the ones in power..to matters pertaining to the welfare of the chinese rakyats., to the corruption involving the local councils..... the crowd responded with rounds applause supporting the opposition action of revealing the true facts that was not reported in the newspaper ( obviously as they are govt. controlled...I want you to know what I wanted you to know.... )
At this ceramah was the DAP candicate for the Teratai seat, Janice Lee Ying ha , who gave a very powerful speech on matters pertaining to MPAJ mainly , and they managed to save the best for last with the arrival of the iron-lady and the Big Sister of DAP , Theresa Kok at about 1130. However her speech was cut short due to the late hours and as well as the permit expires at 12am, sharp.
So who you vote for on the 8-March 2008 ???? The choice is yours.
BN = Barang Naik , Bil Naik . Bila Naik ??? Baru Naik !!!! Berapa Naik?? Banyak Naik !!!!!!
Or you rather vote for for these ..............
Also our beloved minister who holds a keris waving in the air, vowing to bath in chinese blood !! Can you take it anymore. We are being pushed and squeezed and still keep quiet. Also vote for someone whom we refer as 'run dog' ?? Who has the face to hug the minister , when he announced that he is approving the building of 6 chinese school? Remember just approved and gives you a land....and we still have to do a fund raising to built it !!!!
Enough is enough !!!
So vote wisely.......
Another catch tune by the opposition...enjoy !!
Wednesday, 5 March 2008
1. Barisan lost 2/3 majority once, in 1969. Only briefly.
2. Since 1957, it has amended the constitution 690 times to propagate its power. By comparison, USA which is more 200 years old has only amended its constitution 27 times; Singapore as little as only 4 times.
3. Barisan's ability to amend the constitution as it likes (and make unjust and unfair constitutional changes) must be stopped now.
Here's the statistics from the 2004 election:
1. UMNO received 35.9% of the popular votes but has 110 parliamentary seats or 50% of all parliamentary seats.
2. In total, Barisan received 63.8% of the popular votes but has 199 parliamentary seats or 91% of all parliamentary seats.
3. The opposition received 36.2% of the popular votes but has only 20 parliamentary seats or 9% of all parliamentary seats.
4. Why? Because of gerrymandering (check the dictionary: it means dividing voting districts so as to give unfair advantage to one party in elections), or unfair election rules. The election rules are stacked against the opposition. No matter what happens, the opposition will never, I repeat, will never be able to win the next election.
Here's the decision-making power process within our present cabinet.
1. UMNO not only controls the parliament via Barisan, it has allocated itself 24 cabinet positions or 71% of all cabinet positions.
2. MCA has 5 cabinet positions or 15% of the cabinet positions.
3. MIC has 1 cabinet position or 3 % of the cabinet positions.
4. Gerakan has 1 cabinet position or 3% of the cabinet positions.
5. Other component parties hold 3 cabinet positions or 8% of the cabinet positions.
One should take note that although UMNO controls 50% of all parliamentary seats, it controls 71% of all the decision making processes within the cabinet.
4. Many marginalization issues or unfair election practices are the result of legislations passed by Barisan (lead by UMNO) unchecked in a dominant Barisan parliament. Under the Barisan Party whip system, the majority component party within Barisan will dictate the rules of the game. Other Barisan component parties like MCA, Gerakan or MIC cannot vote against what UMNO decides in whatever it likes, even if they wanted to.
5. Best part is this: even if the opposition won all the seats it contested, no single opposition party can form the next government. Why? Gerrymandering (of the present election borders) has ensured that even if Barisan were to win 50% of the popular votes in the upcoming election, it will still control 2/3 of parliament. As an example, in 2004 Barisan took 64% of the popular votes but ended up controlling 91% of parliament. It is easy to see why if they win only 50% of the popular votes in the next election they will once again be able to dictate absolute power in the parliament.
Monday, 3 March 2008
Also check this out, Tun finally admits AI is not guilty !!
Bravo to Tun, as this shows that he is a man....dare to admit his own wrong doing , unlike some who did wrong...but denied..it looks like me..but not me !! Correct ??
Correct !! Correct !! Correct !!
But how far Tun's word is thru ?? This is very subjective...Remember the 100million law suit by AI againts Tun ? If what Tun admitted is true, can this be used as an evidence againts Tun ???? You think for yourself !!!!