Nuffnang

Free online advertising

Saturday 29 March 2008

3rd month

3 months has passed, the wound hasnt really heal.....but its heading towards the right direction at this moment. Do I still miss and care her ? I must be lying if I told you I dont. There has often been sleepless nights thinking bout her and miss her smell and her touch.....

Everytime we have a family dinner, seing my mum and my sister in laws laughing away...reminds me of her. I just cant stop this feeling, but it just came like that. Only time can heal my broken heart ......... At times I've asked myself, what I did wrong to you till I deserve such an ending ???

Below is a song, which really suits my feeling now.......




Love, dont be sad it ended. Be happy coz it started and cherish the good moments........

Dont view your past as a failure, learn from it.........

2 comments:

TNS said...

aiks, april is 7 mths . how come march is 3 mths? diff GF kah

tanalan2 said...

Started 7 months ago..ended 3 months ago...

nuffnang

Merdeka !! Merdeka !!