Nuffnang

Free online advertising

Monday 24 March 2008

Tag .....

Slowcatchupkuan tagged me wor..sure must give face lol.........


Tagged! Random Questions

Instruction: Remove ONE from below and add in your own personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then, tag 8 people in your list and list them out in the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

The person who tagged you is: Slowcatchupkuan.

1. What's your favourite anime at the present time?
Err....long time no see leow wor...All time fave can argh ? Must be Initial D lol...

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
I wanna have the power to cast love spell...so me n my BB can get back together..and make all the people around be to be in love and belove.... terror leh ???? Also can I ask for one more ?? To predict the future...so can buy loterry and strike rich lol..hehe

3. What's your favourite colour? Why?
White.......hmm...coz looks clean mar...Dirty cat always want looks clean rite ?


4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
Must be Italy !!!! Can go one more time argh ?? I missed the last Supper on my last trip...wanna see agian lol...

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Also to have back my BB by my side.. (2) To strike a super lottery and be a billionaire.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Seen it leow..( I am not colour blind )..so must believe lor...

7. Do you think friends are important?
Yes..friend are forever. My friends stood by me in the time i needed them most ! Thanks Mike, Edwin , Olivia ,Alan Lim !!

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Buy more shares and 4D's with it and generate more M's !!!!

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes !!!!! BB I still luv U !!!!!

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She stays in Kepong near my office, she's lovely.....and she blogs good stuff !!!

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Who betrayed me !!

12. What is your ambition?
To be rich, handsome and powerful !!

13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out to me in a nice nice way coz I am very blur !!!

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My BB......

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I could be if I have tons of money !!

16. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Slow.....

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Be able to read one's mind....

18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Too many to list down..............

19. What makes you different?
I'm lovely and cute !! Si beh ai bin !!!!

20. Do you feel good to be friend with the person who tagged you? Why?
Yeah Y not ????

Alright.. I am done! I'm tagging...

Mikemmery
Kenny the Mat rock
Lasilasi
Dr Cecilia
Princess Eileen
Missmynx
Horny Angmoh,
Cmate

Last not least....... our mysterious Adrian Lee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro, u tag me I sure do wan. Unfortunately I just did this tag, check it out. http://adrianlee.blogsome.com/2008/03/04/lets-play-20-questions/

Unknown said...

errrr.... give me time ok? My access damn limit now days

Horny Ang Moh said...

Aiyoh! I done this tag already here http://horny-ang-moh.blogspot.com/2008/03/20-horny-answers.html
Ok if I time I do ur version! Have a nice day!

Cmate said...

Me also done this tag before already... hehehehe! Some time last year... later i search the link and pass to you ya!

s.kuan said...

why u name the person who tag u BlurryHunnie geh LOL wah and thanks for saying i am lovely wor. so touched hahaha

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi! I have done ur tag http://horny-ang-moh.blogspot.com/2008/03/another-20-hor-ny-answers.html
Hope u like it!

nuffnang

Merdeka !! Merdeka !!