Nuffnang

Free online advertising

Tuesday 8 May 2007

Japan Trip Part 6- My Foster family



Well this is the end of my Japan Trip series. Last but not least I would like to bring you my foster family in Osaka, the Yanagisawa family. This loving family is my frens in-law as my buddy William is married to a Japanese.This is her family.

Small loving family of four. The senior Yanagisawa is a computer programmer while Oka-san is a homemaker.

Otosan is also a very good artist.Note all da oil paintings..by Yanagisawa ofcoz !!!!


















Our farewell dinner, also happens to be William's B'day















Sumptious Jap's dinner.You name it we have it.. Sushi, Sashimi, Unagi kabayaki , Grilled Scallops, Grilled Pork, Salad , Tonkatsu (Fried pork Cutlets).....oohh my saliva dripping leow........

No comments:

nuffnang

Merdeka !! Merdeka !!