Nuffnang

Free online advertising

Monday 21 May 2007

BadBad day......

















My car was broken into today. It happened in front of Hong Leong Bank Jalan Genting
Kelang,Setapak today evening....Mind you in broadday light , in an open car park...my car was broken into !!! What the heck the world has been ???? Mind you..I just went for a hair cut at 430 and got car car at 530..... like that also can break into














The m.f.s.o.b. really thought that I has a laptop in my car..Who the heck would keep his laptop in his car nowadays ??? What I lost was more then that !!! Fxxx....my LV Bastille bag..damm...
I just bought it last year.......The bad cost more than a laptop !!!! now cry also no more tears ( as in Mix Fm advertisement )...Hey but i did park my car in a proper car park somemore.......not in back street...

The SOB broke entry via my back window... and left my car in a mess..I swear if I knew which SOB did this... I would personally handcuff this jackass....wallup the shit out of him break an arm and a leg.......demand back my bag....and make sure he remembers not to break into ppl car again..

Guess that tomolo is a bz day ahead for me..have to go to 3 banks and report my loss or my savings book.....Just back from making a police report at Setapak Police station...The personel there was great..fast and efficient..Especially Sjn Nasir...Syabas.....

2 comments:

MikeM said...

brother, perhaps the SOB not aiming the laptop, like u said the LV bag costs more than ur laptop... bastards nowadays do know what LV is... b xtra cautious mate!

tanalan2 said...

next time i'll get a plastic bag instead !!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuffnang

Merdeka !! Merdeka !!