Nuffnang

Free online advertising

Wednesday 17 October 2007

My hospital stay


Hmm....u don wanna experience it !!!!! My holiday at room 709 of Gleneagles Hospital. So damm boring..especially with the numerous poking for blood for testing wor.....Luckily I have my laptop and several books to pass my time and of coz my BB accompany me ..hehe.

Rashes . At this stage was still under suspected viral infection. Turns out tobe dengue wor...

After 3 days on drip. Note that my hand is swollen !!! I refused to be on drip on the 4th day.


After numerous of poking for blood for testing.... No more place to take blood samples leh....


Home sweet home in the best bed in town ,after 5 torturing days in hospital. I am finally back resting in my room !!!

8 comments:

MikeM said...

knn... act cute in front of ur darling issit? hehehe... anyway, glad u recovered mate...

Eileen said...

Eh, I also got Patrick zai!!! Hehe, if you happen to see my latest posting. Haha... you lucky dude, someone to take care of you when you are sick. I am sure you recover at least 50% faster than expected right?

Anyway, good luck to you and hope you get well asap!

tanalan2 said...

Mike : Hehe recovered leow and reacy to conquer Cambodia !!!!

Princess : Yalor...Wah Patrick..member lah !!! U staying Setapak ????

Eileen said...

Yes, I stay near the zoo lar... Beside the zoo. Haha, didnt know we are neighbours :P

Anonymous said...

Glad u recovered dude.

I don't want to ask you what u're wearing in the last picture? Ship captain? Pilot? Kinky!!! Hahahaha

tanalan2 said...

Princess : I used to study in Sri Inai lar....

Adrian : Its an Italian Police peak-cap !! One of my police collection.

Cecilia Yong said...

Get well soon.. no wonder no updates!! neways i stayed at gleneagles b4 but i forgot wat room lols..

Eehui said...

poor thing - glad that u got well already =)

nuffnang

Merdeka !! Merdeka !!