Nuffnang

Free online advertising

Thursday 21 February 2008

My dream come true

I've finally got a place of my own. Just signed my bank loan documents today and hopefully by this year end ,I can move in to my own place !!! The only drawback is that my monthly commitment would be heavier,....... much heavier and literally I've got to work hard for to pay off my loan..meaning I've got to cut down on my expenses, happy hour etc.

This particular property is the last low-density condominium you can find anywhere else in Setapak ,with one block comprising 82 units and 16 townhouse only ,situated at the highest point of Wangsa Maju Section 10 hill .




The fengshui master giving his nod of approval for my home sweet home.



Unobstructed view from my balcony, overlooking Ampang .


'The longer you stay, the better your luck would be' thats what the master commented !

Pool area...hopefully some hot babes would move in here !!


Even comes with a rooftop garden with spectacular views .

Unobstructed view of KLCC and City center from the rooftop garden, my favourite !!



The setback....it doesnt comes free !! Have to service my loan from now !!!!

1 comment:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Congratulation! Woah! Nice house with good view!!! So now u can started building ur love nest!!!

nuffnang

Merdeka !! Merdeka !!