Nuffnang

Free online advertising

Tuesday 29 January 2008

A month has passed

Time really flies..its been a month since the unfaithful day. How am I coping with it ??? Still picking up bits and pieces of my life trying to put it back together to mend my broken heart. Wounds heal but not a heart. Love is indeed beautiful, love is strong that made human like me weak.

Thanks to few of my close buddies who stick with me when I needed you most. To me things has not been changing till now , with her photo still in my wallet and my handphone, my laptop, my room....all left intact , untouched. My feelings has not changed and never will.

Life has been usual, day in day out filled with work and work and getting to know more friends in the process. Also managed to sneak in few clubbing sessions to kills my boredom and kept myself busy thru the night. Did I think of her ??? Thinking back about our sweet memories ,things we've done , places we've been , indeed put a smile in me on & off when I came to think about it.

Maybe currently the timing is not right yet for things for us to work out. Hopefully one day the time would come, and I seriously hope it would.

Saw this interesting shoutout in a new found friends page, thought it would be nice to share it with you guys....

"**Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.**"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Just wanted to say: Once you love someone with all your heart, you will always love someone the same way because nothing can change love.

Have a nice day!

tanalan2 said...

Cmate : You've got me there..straight to the point !!

MikeM said...

hey u can do it k...

nuffnang

Merdeka !! Merdeka !!