Nuffnang

Free online advertising

Tuesday 26 June 2007

Italy trip..part 1 ROME

Ciao Italia !!!! After months of planning..I am finally here in Italy enroute to Germany . Left KL on 21-June at 8pm for Bangkok , before catching my flight to Rome at 12.20am. After a streinous 12 hours of travel, I finally reach Rome. Checked into Hotel Center about 800metres from Termini station..and well its a small cozy hotel with basic facilities ( slightly better than a rumah tumpangan !! )and for the price I paid , RM600/night I can get myself a cozy night at a suite in Kl easily..What the heck.....wat to do , our RM is so small compares to the mighty Euro's . Spend half a day walking in Rome...then back to hotel at 3.30pm and planned for a short nap..however the jetlag get better of me instead ..... we slept till 10pm !! However we managed to cover quite a bit of Rome by foot on the 2nd day from Vatican City to Castle Angello to Pantheon , Piazza Navona , Piazza di Montecitorio , Trevi Fountain , Piazza Spagna and Piazza del Popo..before heading back to Coleseum for some night shots .















Ticket to my dream.......... Italy here I come !!!

















The Colosseum outside ..... and the inside
















Left : Beef panini Right : St Peters Piazza, Vatican City





















St Peters Basilicca and the inside..beautiful mosaics















Left : The Pantheon Right : Fontana Del Quattro Fiumi , Piazza Navona





Say cheese !!!!!!!!!! Beautiful ?? Trevi Fountain lar.... Bruises after 2 days of walking..Crocs..tak boleh

No comments:

nuffnang

Merdeka !! Merdeka !!