Nuffnang

Free online advertising

Friday 24 April 2009

Wei excuse me boss !!! WHo should call who ???

Was having my lunch this afternoon when my phone rang. It was a call from a Hire Purchase officer from a bank. He was gonna interview me over a car loan which I applied 4 days ago....

BANK : Hey afternon Mr Tan..I am XXXX from XXXX bank....calling you referring a car loan you applied.

ME : Ok........

BANK : You ask for 20,000 for 5 years right ??? Ok can I ask you some question ??

ME : No need, Affin bank called me on Tuesday afternoon and by Tuesday evening called me again , saying that my loan already been approved..... You now only call argh ???? I oledi sign da agreement yesterday leow and getting my car on Monday wei.........

BANK : Aiyor , boss ..you should call me mar on Wednesday morning mar..give XXXXXX bank a change to serve you...since I see your last few cars loan also get from us...somemore your record so good...very easy approve wan.

ME : Excuse me........, you should be the one to be calling me..not me calling u wei.... I am the customer u know ?? And I also not really so desperate to get a loan from you... until I need to call up the bank and follow up my loan status u know ??....which ever bank approve first I take lar...... Somemore as you say my loan records with XXXX bank is so good, always early settlement wan...you no need vet n wait few days baru call me issit ?? Can approve on the spot also........

BANK : Sorrylah bos, bz mar..... u know lar.bank have to vet somemore....check CCRIS somemore..all take time lar boss..............

ME : Like dat no need lar....coz I take so small amount also have to wait 4 days until you take your own sweet time.... AFFIN bank Tuesday call leow...... then few hours later call and approve leow..this is call efficient....

BANK : No alr boss.....maybe their bank very free......not much loan to approve... tats why fast lar...

ME : Meaning XXXXX bank business very good leow lar...... aiyar my loan kacang putih only...give other bank do lol......

Then he just say arggghhh.....anyway thank you argh boss and put down the phone.

Wah lau eh..now the economy so bad..every one is fighthing for survival..speed is everything..somemore so slow meh ??? How to survive lar.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post, sometimes bank also very ngiau we take small amount loan also they ask you a lot of questions like we are criminal like they are the only bank so we must take from them.

Kurt (OrionMystery) said...

LOL.....

Data Cabling Portsmouth said...

Niice share

nuffnang

Merdeka !! Merdeka !!